Cheshire Wedding Photographer Pricing
As a Cheshire Wedding Photographer I know that the vast range of options available in the market is confusing. Having looked at the competition I know that the majority of photographers out there have packages from which you can choose. But why should you have to pick the same package as every other bride?
Thomas Cook Sells Packages – YOU deserve more!
You are unique, so is your wedding; why shouldn’t your photography be unique too?
Let’s face facts! Packages are not designed for your convenience but for the photographer’s; they are designed to make you want to upgrade to the next level and spend money on things you don’t actually want.
Contact Me to find out how I do things differently for YOU.
Bespoke Collection – Designed by YOU!
I understand that you, like many Brides in the current climate, might be concerned about your wedding budget – everything seems to cost more than you were expecting, and when money is tight and even the simplest of details like chair covers or favours just add to the expense, Value for Money becomes vital!
This is where Cheshire Wedding Photographer – SimonH stands out from the crowd.
I keep things simple, there is a basic fee for covering your Wedding but everything else is up to you, you can spend as little or as much as you want! The best bit for couples on a budget is that you only need to pay the shoot fee before the wedding, everything else can be ordered and paid after the wedding.
The basic fee covers my time and expertise as a Cheshire Wedding Photographer for all the pre-wedding meetings including a site visit, preparation and supply of a Guest Information sheet giving information on the group photographs to all your guests, the photographic coverage on the day which depending on the timing of your day can include Preparations, Ceremony, Groups, a relaxing session on your own as a married couple, those scary (what will the best man say?) Speeches and even the First Dance. It also includes an online proofing gallery where images from your Wedding will be edited and uploaded to a password protected area for you & your guests to enjoy.
The list of options you can add to the basic coverage are almost endless, but can include ANY combination of:
- A second Photographer
- A fun PhotoBooth for your evening reception where you and your guests can get both serious and silly photographs using the provided props
- A Proofing Disc of all edited images
- A Proofing Album of all edited images
- An amazing British Made Wedding Album
- A variety of smaller/cheaper Wedding Albums
- A Disc of all edited images with the Right to Copy for you to print as often as you like
- A Disc of a selection of edited images with the Right to Copy for you to print as often as you like
- A DVD slideshow set to music
- A range of Parents Albums
- A pre-Wedding/Engagement Shoot
- A pre-Wedding/Engagement Shoot with a range of images in a Photo GuestBook for your Guests to sign
- A range of Prints, Canvas mounts, Acrylics etc.
This is just the start – If you can think of something I’ve not listed, Contact Me and ask, I’ll do my best to provide it!!!
Affordable Professional Wedding Photography from £575
So what you you really want to know is how much, well with the bespoke approach that all depends on what you want!
The only investment you need to make BEFORE your Wedding is the shoot fee, which for up to 8hr coverage is just £575 (option available to extend to up to 14hrs) ; I’ll even spread the payments over the period before your wedding so it is completely affordable for all budgets.
Why call it an investment ?
Because I firmly believe you are investing in:
- An Experienced Professional Cheshire Wedding Photographer who shot their first wedding in 1998.
- Someone who shoots with a Natural, Relaxed & Fun style to put you and your guests at ease allowing everyone to enjoy your special day
- Someone who is focused on HELPING YOU through your Wedding, endeavouring to ensure everything runs as smoothly as clockwork.
- Someone who you can trust and laugh with.
- A person who you can rely on to be on hand to guide you through the tricky spots on the day if they arise.
- A Wedding Photographer with a Passion for Photography and a Customer First service ethos;
- Someone who can take a decent photo!
Everything else can be chosen and paid for in the weeks or months AFTER your big day allowing you to save up for the Albums and Products you really want.
My Wedding Albums start from £350 and the stunning British Made albums start from £455.
I know that may seem vague but it really comes down to what you want; as a guide most couples spend between £1100 and £1700 but with the way I do weddings the majority of that is financed after the wedding, Contact Me for a full Fee Schedule.
To make an appointment to design YOUR Personal Wedding Photography Collection Contact Me – it’s all About YOU