Cheshire Wedding Photographer
Focused on You
Imagine your wedding day, really picture it… Imagine how happy you both are… Imagine the smiles and delight on the faces of your family and friends as you say “I do”. Now imagine how fantasticit will be in years to come relaxing on your sofa and being able to transport yourself back to you big day with the same emotions flooding back… sounds like something from sci-fi doesn’t it?
Well, the great news is that by choosing SimonH to be your Cheshire Wedding Photographer, you will be able to do exactly that by opening your Wedding Album and thumbing through the great photographs showing your day as it happened. The natural, relaxed photographs inside will help you to always remember the fun, the laughs and the emotions from your Wedding day.
Whether you plan to get married in church, a hotel, a registry office or even at home in a Humanist Wedding photographs of your wedding will be treasured memories for generations. By keeping the number of formally posed photographs to a minimum and working in the background capturing inspiring photographs of you and your guests enjoying the day my Cheshire Wedding Photography service ensures the emotion and essence of your wedding is recorded to last forever.
Other photographers may describe this as reportage wedding photography, candid wedding photography or journalistic wedding photography, I simply call it “Natural, Relaxed, Fun“.
I know how much effort that you will put into make your day special and unique, so to make your wedding photos equally special and unique I pay particular attention to capturing all the small details. After all it’s these small things that make the big difference.
Want to know more? Just contact me for a meeting to discuss your Wedding and how I can be involved.
Customised Cheshire Wedding Photographer Coverage
I offer a complete range of photographic services including:
- Pre-wedding “Engagement” location portrait photo shoot anywhere you choose in the North West (subject to permissions), which is designed to allow you to become more relaxed in front of the camera and for us to discuss the details of your day.
- Photographing the preparations and capturing the frantic activity and emotions as you get ready.
- Recording key moments during the Wedding Service, the Bride’s arrival and nervous walk down the aisle, the exchange of rings, that magical first kiss and of course you signing the official register.
- A moment of quiet during the day as I take you both away from the crowd for a special photo shoot with just the two of you.
- Complete coverage of the reception all the way from you arriving to the applause of the guests, the Wedding Breakfast and the speeches (included the dreaded Best Man’s Speech) through to you cutting the cake and your first dance. If you want I can even stay to the time you that are whisked away to your hotel.
- Fun PhotoBooth, for you and your evening guests to enjoy.
All Day Coverage from a Professional Cheshire Wedding Photographer starting at £575
My services start at £575 for all day (8hr) coverage with a highly recommended option to include a second photographer to also capture the groom’s preparations and a second view of the day.
As you would expect I can supply all manner of albums including Traditional Matted Albums, the highly popular contemporary Story Book Albums and the budget friendly Coffee Table book. I can also supply large framed prints, canvases, a DVD set to music of your choice and if you want a disc of all images for you to print at home. All of these and many other items can be ordered either before or after your wedding and I can even give you a link to your own special page where your friends and family can purchase vouchers as wedding presents for you to spend on albums and other items after the ceremony.
As a Cheshire Wedding Photographer I also cover weddings across the North West including
- Lancashire: Lancaster, Morecambe, Preston, Burnley, Bury, Blackburn, Fleetwood, Lytham St Annes, Rochdale, Bolton, Blackpool.
- Cheshire: Stockport, Macclesfield, Poynton, Wilmslow, Hale Barns, Altrincham, Prestbury, Wigan, St Helens, Chester, Northwich, Wirral.
- North Staffordshire: Stoke-on-Trent, Kidsgrove.
- West Derbyshire and the Peak District: Buxton, High Peak, Ashbourne
I will travel outside of these areas, however I may have to charge mileage